Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Need Sleep.

O no. Down with flu.
And I still have to do my video editing trailer.
TSK.
Well at least thank goodness my FYP's editing is done.
Only left with background music and my documentation.
Great stuff. And I'm happy on how it's looking right now.
I think Fidelia did a great job on her acting.
Nailed it. Not bad la for first timer.

Dung. Why did I choose to do kinetic typography for my trailer?
Now I have soooo much to do.
I spent the whole of friday doing only my end promo tagline.
Wahlau. I have to chiong before tmr morning.
Cause after church Mong and Aida are coming over to use my com.
And I reckon I would be needing some sleep.
Monday I have FYP Interim 2.
So I have to finish my trailer before my presentation.
If not no time to do.
O wells. I shall start work now. Ta.


PS. You look really beautiful when you sleep.
Can I hold you and watch you till I fall asleep too?

0 comments: